Sage programming has been exceptionally presented for little and medium organizations that can be tweaked by your business prerequisites. It might help you by dealing with CRM, accounts, business-related errands, and so on In any case, you might run over blunder codes because of various reasons while getting to Sage 300. In the accompanying article, we will talk about one such blunder ‘Sage ACCPAC Error 49153 ‘ that can hamper the work process of your business.
To get an itemized perspective on blunder 49153, you need to peruse the entire post cautiously and attempt to fix the issue physically.
What is Sage ACCPAC Error 49153?
You might run over the 49153 mistake when you are neglected to login into Sage 300 to test the information base association. It demonstrates that Sage 300 has begun yet can’t associate with the information base. Also, you might get the mistake 49153 while highlighting some unacceptable worker name. Presently, it’s an ideal opportunity to investigate the potential causes behind the mistake event and discover the important arrangements.
Find More-: fix sage 50 error connecting database
What Causes Sage ACCPAC Error 49153?
- Coming up next is a rundown comprise of the multitude of potential causes that might prompt Sage ACCPAC mistake 49153.
- In light of an invalid ODBC DSN, you might encounter blunder 49153.
- At the point when the data set is disconnected, a mistake may show up.
- On the off chance that the Sage 300 ERP programming is impeded by the Windows firewall, mistake 49153 may occur.
- The DNS is fixing the worker name to the mistaken IP address.
How to Fix Sage ACCPAC Error 49153?
Given underneath are the finished strides to fix ACCPAC blunder 49153. In the event that, you face any challenges while settling the blunder, rapidly reach out to our group.
- Right off the bat, dispatch a Sage data set arrangement, then, at that point click on the Company and System Database Profiles.
- Presently, you need to confirm the Data Source or Server name, Database Name, and Login ID.
- From that point onward, pick Control Panel and snap on Administrative Tools.
- Pick the Data Sources, then, at that point dispatch the 32-bit form of ODBC Data Source Administrator.
- Then, access way C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe on 64-bit PCs.
- Search for the Data Source name and enter the administrator qualifications in the SQL Authentication.
- Guarantee that every one of the leftover settings have been set as default.
In conclusion, actually take a look at the information base availability from the DSN and reinstall the SQL Native Client Driver.
Elective Steps to Resolve Sage ACCPAC Error 49153
- First and foremost, check that the SQL Server Service is working and TCPIP Static port is set to default (1433).
- Furthermore, actually take a look at the SQL Server to apply the right port.
- Presently, check the Firewall Configuration is set to TCPIP port and ODBC settings.
- From that point onward, run %WinDir%\system64\odbcad64.exe
- Finally, check SQL worker DNS arrangement.
As we have seen, Sage ACCPAC error code 49153 isn’t much precarious to determine. Some of the time, this mistake might get settled just by really looking at the information base association or SQL worker. In case you are as yet getting a similar issue even in the wake of applying every one of the potential arrangements.