Amazon, with over 350 million products in its marketplace list makes it the largest eCommerce site. Keep reading this blog if you want to become financially independent and help your parents.
You can make a lot of money selling your product on Amazon, regardless if you have an idea for a product or a bestseller.
What is Amazon FBA?
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), is when you ship the product to Amazon’s warehouse, where it will be stored until you receive orders. Good news: Once your product arrives at Amazon’s warehouse, it will be shipped to you without any additional shipping charges.
Amazon FBA USA and Amazon FBA Canada offer sellers a great opportunity. Sellers have limited delivery options during the first stage of their business. FBA allows the seller to concentrate on the product and business growth by outsourcing the packing, sorting, processing and shipping.
Benefits of FBA
- You’ll have more time to do other things or spend time with your family.
- No need for storage: The products are no longer stored in your bedroom or kitchen.
- The Whale: Amazon has a stellar reputation. There are greater chances that you will sell your products if you list them there.
- No more shipping nightmares: You don’t have to worry about shipping or logistics.
- Amazon Prime: Your membership will be automatically activated.
- Product Return All will be taken care of by Amazon employees. From communication with customers to returning products.
- Sell In Volumes: The Amazon FBA Fee and the commission Amazon takes won’t feel like much compared to how many products you can sell on Amazon.
- Usable Listings: You don’t need to create listings. You can instead use listings created by others.
- Bundling Tips – Amazon will tell you which products will bring more profit.
Drawbacks of FBA
- Order Volume It can be difficult to determine how much inventory you should keep for holiday season, or other busy seasons.
- You lose all control once your product is in Amazon Warehouse.
- Follow the rules: To send a product to Amazon you must adhere to the RULES DEFINED ABOUT AMAZON. There’s no other way.
- Full-Time on Amazon: You can do it if you’re willing to work full-time. However, if Amazon FBA is used as a casual seller, your profit margins will drop quickly.
- A test to your patience: You will need to go through a lot of trial and error before you can start making money.
Tips that will help you figure out the best products to sell on Amazon
- Start with the Best seller list. You can find out what products are selling quickly and then replicate them using some innovation.
- Use product Sales to your advantage. Check the average price, reviews, revenue, and other details.
- To get started with small steps, you can use the Amazon Affiliate Program. Then, move up. You can spend slowly until you achieve the right ROI.
- Locate direct suppliers at ALIBABA.COM or BOSSGOO.COM. Once you have a product you want to sell, you will be able to quickly sell it on Amazon.
- Amazon Fresh is already doing well on perishable items with Prime Pantry and Amazon Fresh. GOOGLE TENDS will help you find a food product you can sell on Amazon.
Selling on Amazon has many benefits. It is low-risk and easy to launch your business. This sounds great to you? Then jump in and get selling on Amazon.