In the technology arena, all organization depends on numerous email client applications for the purpose of e-communication. Moreover, all email clients will give a wide range of inbuilt functionalities to the user that we needed for the email organization. So, due to the occurrence of this restriction all the user’s requirements to move from one email application to another email application. One such migration is from Lotus Notes NSF to PST Outlook. Therefore, in the upcoming section, we are going to explain the query of how to export Lotus Notes database to PST.
Easy Steps for Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Using CubexSoft NSF to PST Converter
Open the downloaded and install the free version of the software for migration of NSF files to PST files. To add NSF files for the conversion process, click the Select Files/Folders option. You can select multiple files for the conversion. The option for cropping, splitting your converted PST files into different sizes is also available. You can see the full preview of the selected email by clicking on any email. After viewing, you can export data to PST file format.
Understand about its interface, features and working through the main working steps of the NSF to PST Converter software.
CubexSoft NSF Converter is a comprehensive software that migrates Lotus Notes NSF files into PST files format and also supports various file formats such as PDF, MSG, MBOX, EML, Office 365, Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, Gmail, G Suite, and many more. This is the best alternative to the free NSF to PST Converter. It has a very simple GUI, anyone can easily handle and understand how to export Lotus Notes database to PST within a few simple steps. During the conversion, the software keeps all the folder structures without any changes and data loss. It allows users to batch move Lotus Notes database to Outlook including all emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and etc. items along with attachments without Outlook installation. Follow the steps are explained below section:
- Download and install the NSF to PST Converter Software and open it on Windows Operating System.
- Load NSF files by clicking Select Files or Select Folders options
- After uploading the files, check a preview of selected NSF files and hit on Export button to continue the process.
- Now, select the saving output option and other sub-options as per requirements.
- Browse the destination path to save the converted files and click on the Convert button to start the process.
- After completing the process, the software shows a message “Process Completed Successfully”. Then, hit on the Ok button to end the conversion process.
Some of the smart and powerful features of Lotus Notes Converter
- Batch conversion facility offered for exporting a bunch of NSF files to Outlook PST format at one time.
- Microsoft Outlook installation is not required for the process.
- Lotus Notes email application is required for the migration process.
- Option to split PST files or large size of PST files.
- All the metadata properties and folder hierarchy will remain the same throughout the process.
- Facility to move IBM Lotus notes email to cloud apps – Office 365, Gmail, G Suite, Exchange Server, etc.
- Supports conversion of encrypted NSF emails from NSG files.
- Compatible with IBM Notes and Windows OS.
- Provides option for custom folder mapping with desired folder name.
In the end, I just want to say that wanted users who want to go with the expert’s solution can download the free NSF Converter version. This free trial version can easily convert the first 20 Lotus Notes to Outlook application without any cost. It will help out to analyze the complete editions of the software. After using the free trial version, users can apply for a license edition.
You May Also, Like – https://articlesfit.com/mbox-to-outlook-pst-with-all-attachments/