Having Requirement for how to convert Outlook email into PDF file? Then this platform is exact for you to sort out the Outlook mails to PDF migration or Outlook MSG files to PDF conversion with three methods.
Yes, in this blog, you can get the migration of Outlook to PDF file in three ways. Direct Outlook migration method, manual solution & alternative way. These all are helpful in different conditions according to your need. So stay on this article till the end and know how to convert Outlook email into PDF file.
Direct method to convert Outlook email into PDF file
Outlook is the mail client of MS Office, provided by Microsoft. It is an advanced desktop mail client and understand users’ requirement. So, it also support PDF option to save mail. But, it can convert single Outlook mail to PDF at a time. Therefore, if you want to convert Outlook mail to PDF file one by one then follow the given methods –
- Launch Outlook on your desktop screen.
- Select its any mail which you need to save in PDF.
- Now go to File Menu and choose Print option.
- Then go with Microsoft print to PDF option.
- Click on ‘print-options’ if your printer is saved as default printer and also want to save email to PDF with attached files.
- After that, tick on the ‘Save attached file’ option and click on Next button.
- Finally Choose saving location and click on OK button.
Manual Method of Converting Outlook MSG emails to PDF
Sometimes, users have backup of Outlook selective mails or contacts as MSG file format (you can save Outlook mails or contacts in MSG file format by drag & drop method for other uses.) and they also need to convert them in PDF file format. At this time, this method can help you to convert Outlook MSG files to PDF –
- Select your MSG file and open it with MS Outlook.
- Now Choose Save as option from File menu
- Save the file in HTML file format at your desired location.
- Now select the saved HTML file and open it with MS Word.
- Go to File menu and then Export option.
- After that choose create PDF/ XPS documents & Create PDF / XPS option.
- Choose saving location and click on OK button.
Limitations of the both explained Methods
Before following the explained methods, you should know their limitations of converting Outlook mail to PDF file. Both solutions can not convert save multiple Outlook mail to PDF at once so it is useful only for few mails. Direct method cannot save Outlook email to PDF with attachments, if your printer is not set as default and manual method can save only mail; it does not save emails to PDF with attachments. For proceeding both solutions, Outlook installation is required. Sometimes, These fail and do not provide exact migration outcome.
How to Convert Outlook Email into PDF File
If you have large Outlook MSG files database for migration to PDF with attachments and do not want to go with the above-explained solutions then you can utilize the PCVARE MSG to PDF Converter that has capability to convert all Outlook MSG files to PDF at once in batch mode. It also maintains all mail properties – attachments, images, formatting, unread status, hyperlinks, metadata, etc. It also provides ‘Convert attachments as PDF’ function to convert MSG emails and their attachments to PDF with all details.
It is also capable to save output data at your desired location and in the source folder of your file. It also provide free demo edition to check out & know it working for knowing how to convert Outlook mails to PDF file format. You can convert 25 Outlook MSG emails to PDF without any cost. Therefore, you can try all solutions at free of cost and clear your all doubts.
Read this blog >> https://articlesfit.com/why-is-it-important-to-learn-microsoft-azure/