MSRM US753 Extender Setup: MSRM makes routers and extenders. Up to 300 MB/s is supported by the MSRM US753. It has a 172-meter range. It has twin antennas for 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks. Wi-Fi extension with dual-rotation antennas eliminates obstacles like walls and mobile devices. High, reliable, and consistent speeds are provided by 802.11b/g/n. It is easy to install and utilise. Specification.
MSRM US753 Wi-Fi Extender Browser Setup:
- Assure you have a working internet connection at home.
- Plug the MSRM US753 extender into the router’s power socket and turn it on.
- Now choose Wi-Fi and connect your phone, laptop, or other mobile device to a ‘MSRM SETUP’ Wi-Fi network. It will have no password security at first.
- On the same device, look for 192.168.10.1 or Ap.setup/admin. Next, provide a password and an administrator username. In the ‘Name’ and ‘Password’ fields, type admin.
- Click ‘Repeater Mode’. From the Wi-Fi network list, select the network you wish to extend to your current router.
- You may either create a new name (SSID) and password or utilise the existing router ID settings. Pick your favourite.
- On the following screen, configure the MSRM extender network. When prompted, provide an SSID and password. This process is required for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks (the password must be the same as that of the router).
- You will be redirected to a page to check the settings. Wait two minutes for the extender to initialise, then reconnect your PCs to the extender network.
MSRM US753 WPS Setup:
- Enable the MSRM Extender Setup and your primary WI-FI router.Assure you can locate them.
- Click the WPS button on the router’s rear. Click the WPS button on the MSRM range extender for two minutes.
- The MSRM repeater may connect to your primary router’s Wi-Fi network.
MSRM US753 Firmware:
- Ensure your extension is connected and powered by ‘ON’.
- Open Wi-Fi and search for a ‘MSRM-xxx’ network on your phone, laptop, or other mobile device. It will be unencrypted and unlocked immediately.
- Open the same window and look for ‘192.168.1.1′ http:/ap.setup/admin. Next, provide a password and an administrator username. In the ‘Name’ and ‘Password’ fields, type admin.
- Administration System Upgrade on the main tab. Then choose ‘Upgrade the firmware’ from the list. Assure a safe internet connection to update the firmware.
- Until updated, the extender may take 2 minutes to set up and reset.
Reset MSRM US753:
- 10 seconds to switch the extender ‘ON’ by pressing and holding the reset button on the side of the device.
- The LED may turn red after a while, indicating a reboot.
- The extender’s power LED only assures a 30 second reboot.